- Vancouver, BC Canada – is a vibrant, multi-cultural city set in a spectacular natural environment.
- The city played host to the 2010 Olympic & Paralympics Winter Games and proved to the world exactly why Vancouver is ranked as one of the bestplaces to live in the world.
- Whether strolling along the sands of the Pacific Ocean beaches,taking jumps with your snowboard off the snow-filled mountains, or window shopping along the high-fashion Robson Street area, Vancouver is a year-round paradise for city and outdoors-minded people alike. The city is clean and safe.
- Some of our students has told us that PR and job Opportunities are faster in British Columbia
- This city of two million people is Canada’s western gateway to Far East Asia, Eurasia, NewZealand and Australia, and to the United States of America. It is also British Columbia’s major education and service industry centre.
WHY STUDY IN VANCOUVER:
- Deciding to study in Vancouver, BC, the largest city in west Canada, means you will be studying in what has been voted the “World’s Most Livable City” and is famous as the Multicultural Capital of Canada.
- Vancouver and British Columbia are home to the finest of the educational institutions in Canada. Study in Vancouver is perfect at any level of study.
- When you want a break from the study in Vancouver Canada you can enjoy the very best in entertainment and artistic activities with many international and local sporting events, activities and festivals throughout the year.
Click here:- Study in your dream college in VANCOUVER
Founded in 1970, Douglas is a post-secondary institution near Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada. We have major campuses in New Westminster and Coquitlam. We also have a Training Centre in Surrey. Every year, about 14,000 students take for-credit courses at Douglas. Douglas is also a popular choice for international students – every year.
Douglas offers hundreds of university courses in arts, humanities, sciences and business.
Over 2 years, Douglas students can complete half the courses required for a Bachelor of Arts, Bachelor of Science or Bachelor of Commerce, before transferring to a major university to complete the degree.
Associate degrees are awarded to Douglas students who complete two years’ worth of university studies.
PROGRAMS OFFERED BY DOUGLAS COLLEGES:
- Accounting Management (PG)- 1 year
- Marketing Management (PG)- 1 year
- Sales (PG)- 1 year
- Financial Planning (PG) – 1 year
- Hospitality Management (PG) – 1 year
- Information & Communication Technology (PG) – 1 year
- Associate of Arts Degree – University transfer to 3rd year in top Universities of Canada.
- Associate of Science Degree- University transfer
INTAKE: JAN, MAY, SEPT
IELTS: 6.5 band Click here:-How British Counsel helps you to achieve your desired IELTS Score
JOB OPPORTUNITIES: Douglas college have excellent placement record. After completing studies ,85-90 % students are placed. Apply jobs are available in Accounts, Marketing, finance, Banking, Insurance, operations.etc.